2010-09-20

Time for ... making pictures ....

Last year, when I had to work for my contribution for the Little Birds book I realized that I do not have nice pictures from myself! Maybeeeee because I always look crumpy or really really strange ... so my friend Buket took some colours and a camera:

Letztes jahr, als ich an meinem Beitrag für das "Little Birds" Buch gearbeitet habe, musste ich feststellen, dass ich keine guten Bilder von mir habe! Das liegt viiilleiciiicht daran, dass ich einfach immer furchtbar aussehe.... ok - Buket hat ein bißchen Farbe, ein Haarglätter und meine Camera genommen:

This is me - a new look!

Das bin ich - ein neuer Look! Erkennt Ihr mich noch?????

I´m so astonished what difference it is to have straight hair instead of somly cruly wurly hair and some colour ... oh - and no glasses! So - this is me - and somehow not ...

Ich so erstaunt, was glatte Haare, ein bißchen mehr Farbe und mit ohne Brille ausmachen ... das bin immer noch ich - und irgendwie doch nicht ...


And we had some fun:
Ach ja - und Spass hatten wir auch noch!!


So have a nice week everone!!!

3 comments: