2011-01-03

Time for ... another pillow

I try clearing up my work space ... so I have found some sewed fabric strips (I don´t know why I have sewn them or for what ...) ... perfect for a pillow with strippy quilting with my new walking foot! Plus a little handquilting ...
 Tadaaa:

Ich versuche zur Zeit, meinen Nähplatz irgendwie aufzuräumen ... und habe dabei genäht Stoffstreifen gefunden (für was oder warum ich die mal gemacht habe ????? keine Ahnung!) ... aber nun waren sie perfekt für eine neue Kissenhülle mit Streifenquilting und handgestickten Highlights. Und mit dem neuen Obertransportfuß war das ein Kinderspiel! Das ging ruckizucki!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, its fabulous! Love the hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mona,
    I've been a follower of your blog for a while now, and I think I've never posted a comment before. Sorry about this! I just wanted to let you know that I find your blog really inspiring and I love evething you make. Have a great 2011 full of sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete