2011-02-21

Time for ... coffee and tea!

I have abandoned my fabric stash and worked the whole week with ... coffee bags - the stuff you buy your coffee in! They are a great stuff to work with - sturdy but durable! And they make great ecological (because recycled material) shopping bags:
The one or other will go to my shop the next days...

Ich habe letzte Woche meine  Stoffe vernachlässigt und statt dessen mit leeren Kaffeeverpackungen gearbeitet. Sie sind stabil (jedenfalls die aus Verbundstoffen) und ergeben tolle Öko-Einkaufstaschen (weil aus Recycling Material)! Die eine oder andere findet ihren Weg in meinen Shop in den nächsten Tagen.


Today I got such wonderful mail: my mug rug package made by Nannette (nanotchka)! It is awesome and really perfect for my tea pot!! Together with a wonderful card and a lovely fabric this made my day (It is snowing again - yuck!)

Heute kam ein ganz wunderbares Päckchen an: mein MUG RUG von Nanette! Wunderschön und perfekt für meine Teekanne!
Now - back to some bee blocks that have to be done ...

So - und jetzt muss/ darf ich noch einige Blöcke für meine Bee Gruppen machen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment